Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oracle OpenWorld 2007

Been buried the last several weeks working on our HCM 8.9 Absence Manage implementation. This project is quite a change from the usual since there hasn't been much technical work to date, most of the time has been focused on validating formulas and other setup data.

I am scheduled to be at OpenWorld next week and am very excited to be attending. There are lots of good sessions held by Oracle and I feel fortunate to be able to attend sessions held by big name folks like Tom Kyte, Jim Marion, Shay Shmeltzer, et al. I also have a list of questions that I hope to get some potential answers too from the experts roaming in the exhibit hall.

The best thing about conferences like this is the energy. You can't help but get excited and energized about technology and the potential it has. Compare this to a typical morgue-like day at work, and I always come back wishing everyday was an OpenWorld day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.